Friday, September 28, 2012

Feature Of The Week - The London College Of Fashion


Like many other fashion bloggers my age, I am a wannabe fash-grad, and am hoping to study a BA (Hons) in Fashion Management at the London College Of Fashion. I went along to their open day on 26th September, and definitely found my people! I got my hands on a copy of their home-grown magazine, Pigeons & Peacocks, which is a unique, editorial take on many fashion magazines we see today. The talks encorporated both vital information about the courses, as well as footage of their recent catwalk shows in the summer, which was a highlight for me! Of course, the trip couldn't be completed without a trip to my favourite restaurant, The Diner, in Carnaby Street, and a visit to Topshop in Oxford Circus!

To see more of the magazine, check it out here: http://www.pigeonsandpeacocks.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment