Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Body Gossip - The Flashmob









I must seem like such a stranger... but I'm back! Apologies for not posting for what feel like a few centuries, but luckily for you, I have a lot to catch up on! You may notice that I am temporarily not sticking to posting on just fridays - so little time, so much to do!

You may remember me talking about the positive body image charity Body Gossip in one of my earlier posts - on 28th June, I was lucky enough to be an honorary ambassador for their national flashmob campaign!

The main event was held at London's South Bank Centre, where a turnout of around 100 people came together to hold up hearts describing their favourite body part in a public stand to embrace who you are (I chose my hair!)
The whole experience was completely new to me yet so exciting... I was interviewed for national newspapers and magazines, and met incredible people with truly inspiring stories. Nikki Grahame from Big Brother was also supporting the cause too!

Check out the photos, and read more on the event here: http://www.bodygossip.org/news/flashmob-we-did-it








No comments:

Post a Comment