Wednesday, July 24, 2013

NYC - The Outfits - Day 3





As I have previously mentioned, I was lucky enough to go to New York City in late June for a few days - and had the most amazing time! Here are the outfits I wore out there...

Day 3: We spent most of our 3rd day in the exquisite Central Park, soaking up the people and atmosphere, as well as having our own bike tour with a guy called Stan (I fondly remember him as Crocodile Dundee meets Club Tropicana). After a quick outfit change, we also went to see the amazing Spiderman: Turn Off The Dark on Broadway before visiting the Empire State Building at midnight.

In the day, I wore a pair of long dungarees, with a 90s vibe cropped tee and 90s rounded sunglasses from Topshop, with a pair of pink converse.
At night, I wore a black lace LBD with a cropped lightwash denim jacket from Topshop, with gladiator sandals from River Island.








No comments:

Post a Comment